Cowl in Blueberry Kiwi

I made a cowl the other night from this pattern by The Unraveled Mitten. I felt like doing a project that I could finish in a few hours and actually complete. 😉

I made it in Caron Cakes Blueberry Kiwi. It used about half a cake. Maybe a little over half.

I’m really happy with the way it turned out. It was a very easy pattern to follow and the result is warm and wearable. I didn’t try to line my stripes up perfectly but you could if you wanted to. The original pattern calls for Lion Brand “Scarfie” yarn and I might use that next as I really liked the pattern and the finished cowl. The lacy edge just adds some nice interest to the design.


6 thoughts on “Cowl in Blueberry Kiwi

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s